I haven't had time to try new recipes in the past few months. But with the cooler weather and less travel that's about to change, I reckon.
This dairy-free, sugar-free hot chocolate recipe has all sorts of fertility boosting ingredients and none of the junk. Great for kids too!
Serving size: 1
Blend the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup organic full-fat coconut cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp xylitol
- 1-1/2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp C8 MCT (caprylic acid) oil
- 1 scoop prebiotic powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- optional: sprinkle of cinnamon powder and/or ground vanilla beans
Note: raw cacao powder is cold-pressed, unroasted cocoa beans so its antioxidants and enzymes are preserved vs. cocoa powder which is raw cacao powder roasted at high temperatures
In my online fertility training program, I explain how each supplement helps improve fertility and even provide Amazon links to make it easy-peasy for you. You can get in on the action in November when I re-open. All you gotta do is stick around until I unlock the pearly gates to my fertility kingdom of knowledge.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA