Eggs are a staple in a fertility diet. They're nutrient-dense, fast, and relatively cheap.
Traditional cultures prized eggs for their fertility boosting nutrients. Eggs develop into an entire animal. Eating them would thus make a woman more fertile.
Just make sure you get them from pasture-raised chickens.
Avoid eggs from commercially raised chickens as they have been given hormones, exposed to pesticides from their feed, and are stressed out hens from being cooped up in tiny spaces with little or no sunlight their entire lives. And that's just the beginning.
This is a go-to recipe that you can vary depending on what you have.
It's super fast - taking less than 15 minutes including prep time.
- 1 stick grass-fed butter
- 2 pasture-raised eggs, beaten and salted with sea salt
- 2 handfuls organic spinach
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 organic avocado, sliced
- 1/2 organic tomato, diced
- 2 tbsps olive tapenade
- optional: pepper or hot sauce
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Rub butter all around heated pan, including sides, for an even generous coat.
- Pour eggs into pan.
- Immediately stir eggs with wooden utensil (chopsticks work great!) to scramble them. Takes less than 1 minute. Don't overcook eggs.
- When done, place eggs on plate.
- Rub more butter in pan.
- Add spinach and water to pan. Move spinach around pan until wilted.
- Place spinach on top of eggs.
- Add tomatoes, avocado, olive tapenade, and pepper or hot sauce.
For more foods that improve egg and sperm quality, check out my online GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program. Get your hungry fingers here... zenfertility.com/gps
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA