I've been saving this email for one of those days when my brain is just too tired to think of anything worthy.
This is one of those days.
The content below is from one of the Facebook Groups I belong to. I wanted to share it with you because it's just too darn funny.
And it's Friday!
Topic: What movies are about when watched backwards...
- Memento backwards makes more sense
- Gone in 60 Seconds backwards is about a guy who takes stolen cars from a theft ring and gives them back to their owners
- Roots backwards follows Kunte Kinte as he heals his foot, escapes slavery and returns to Africa to become a man
- Rudy backwards is about a guy who gets booted off Notre Dame to work in a factory
- Straight Outta Compton backwards shows the downward spiral of several prominent entrepreneurs who are now forced to live in the ghetto and sell drugs
- Wall-E backwards is about a tiny adorable robot who gets sick of hanging out with fat lazy human overlords all day and goes home to play Minecraft instead
- Superman backwards is about a guy flying around putting people in peril and going home to hide
- Finding Nemo backwards is about a father who runs away from his son with the help of a mentally disabled woman
- The Blindside backwards is about how Sandra Bullock becomes so disappointed in her black son that she abandons him on the side of the road.
- Cinderella backwards is about a woman who learns her place
- Black Swan backwards is about a woman curing her insanity by sleeping with Mila Kunis
- 127 Hours backwards is an uplifting story about an amputee who finds an arm in the desert
- Brokeback Mountain backwards is about two gay guys who repress their sexuality to herd sheep together
- Schindler's List backwards is the uplifting story of German soldiers nursing unproductive Jews back to health and giving them housing in Warsaw
- Pretty Woman backwards is the story of a woman whose rich boyfriend forces her into prostitution
- Saw backwards is a beautiful and heartbreaking story about a generous old man who gives people organs
- 50 Shades of Grey backwards still sucks but she sucks a lot less
- And for the finale...If you read my email backwards, it's a saleswoman who makes a pitch and then promptly forgets about it and rambles away on some tangent story until the reader closes the email.
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA