" I was wondering what kind of snacks should I eat for this lo carb diet? Are nuts okay? What do you recommend?", asks a fertility patient.
So here you go:
- another serving of the fertility superboost butter drink. Make it in the morning and bring to work in an insulated cup. Here's how you make it.
- Grass fed beef sticks from Trader Joe's (Amazon has a few good brands)
- low sugar veggies (Persian cucumbers, celery, mini bell peppers)
- hard boiled egg (you can precook them and just grab them from the fridge on your way out the door)
- coconut whipped cream as described in March 25's email
- Organic, raw, unsalted nuts
- dried seaweed
Notice that there aren't any dairy products (yogurt, cheese sticks), fruit, or processed foods.
That's cuz a fertile body needs saturated fats and protein, not more sugar.
Know someone dealing with infertility issues? Forward these suggestions to her and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA