Egg and Tomato Stir Fry
Simple, tasty, and FAST - my mom made this countless times. You're one of my peeps so I've parted the curtain for a glimpse into real Chinese home cooking.
It has all the requirements for a fertility enhancing recipe - healthy fats, protein, veggies. Go to town with this recipe if you're trying to get pregnant.
Watch the carbs though! Eat a bigger portion at lunch without rice. Or eat with rice for dinner. Carbs make people sleepy so it's better to eat them at night.
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 3 pasture-raised eggs, beaten
- 1 organic tomato, diced
- Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Over med-low heat, melt butter.
- Add tomatoes and cook until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs to tomatoes and cook, stirring with spatula, until just set, about 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in.
- Serve with rice.
Optional: Heat fresh minced garlic, freshly grated ginger, and/or chopped spring onion in melted butter before adding tomatoes.
Know someone dealing with infertility? Forward this email to her and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA