Awesome recipe (if I do say so myself) to get a whopping dose of healthy fats, protein, and veggies in you. Perfect for turbocharging your fertility!
I was totally lame last time I made this omelet. Forgot to take a pic of the finished product so I pulled this from the internet to give you an idea of what it will look like. Sorry! Only difference is that the spinach is cooked into the eggs.
Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- handful of chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 1 medium avocado
1. Beat eggs with salt. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in non-stick pan over low-med heat.
3. Heat spinach in butter until wilted, 30-60 seconds.
4. Pour eggs over spinach. Cook until set, about 1-2 minutes. Don't overcook eggs!
5. Flip omelet to cook other side. I find it easier to slide omelet onto a plate and then flip onto pan so it doesn't break apart.
6. Plate omelet.
7. Add salmon and avocado to 1/2 of omelet. Fold over.
Forward this email to a friend who's dealing with infertility and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA