In a desperate attempt to satisfy a sweet craving, I rummaged through my cupboards, refrigerator, and freezer.
Even though I could have given myself a pass since it was Mother's Day, I was on a mission for something that I wouldn't feel guilty about having and would be good for my fertility readers.
A simple, quick 2 ingredient concoction that did the trick.
I'll call it...
- 1 cup frozen cut organic mango (or any other fruit)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You can add more or less coconut cream to reach desired consistency.
- Enjoy immediately or put in freezer for 1-2 hours for a firmer texture similar to sorbet.
Note: The coconut cream is a superior source of saturated fats essential for hormonal regulation and fertility so do NOT substitute it with dairy or nut milks.
Know someone dealing with infertility? Forward this email to her and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA