In Austin for a conference until Sunday...
My first stop after arriving yesterday was the Moonshine Bar & Grill for lunch. It was yummy, yummy in my tummy!
Here's what I had:
- Tender belly sandwich with pork 3 ways (pulled pork, apple smoked bacon, cured ham) on a fresh pretzel bun
- green beans sauteed with pico de gallo
- corn bread
The waitress was awesome. She was kind enough to give me the recipe for the green beans which were delish! She got a big tip.
The recipe below doesn't have the exact measurements since I haven't had a chance to go home and make it on my own yet. But it should be easy to eyeball the amount you need.
Sauteed Green Beans with Pico de Gallo
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- organic green beans, washed and trimmed
- pico de gallo
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Place green beans in pan. Add 1/2 cup water. Steam until crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Add pico de gallo to green beans. Heat until warm.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional - Sprinkle with crispy bacon.
Know someone dealing with infertility? Forward this email to her and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA