Yesterday was another day filled with lots of new info to share with my fertility patients and you.
In fact, it was like drinking from a fire hose.
I pounded the exhibition hall talking to various vendors, skulked the hallways to network with other health professionals, and sat through numerous workshops to glean any new tidbits I could.
One of the vendors brought in camels to promote camel milk...
That could only have been accomplished with the constant drip of butter coffee which was flowing freely.
I've talked about it before and I'm even more convinced after this weekend about how beneficial it is.
I recommend all my fertility patients drink this for breakfast, in lieu of solid foods.
- 1 serving hot tea or coffee
- 2 tbsp grass fed unsalted butter (Kerrygold is readily available), grass fed ghee, organic coconut oil
- 3 scoops collagen protein (http://cli.re/collagen) - women only (men should leave this out in their butter coffee)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil extract (http://cli.re/coconutoil)
- liquid stevia to taste
Add all ingredients into a blender, blend for 20-30 seconds, and enjoy!
Don't sub out any of the ingredients as each are important.
- The saturated fat from butter/ghee/coconut oil is critical for ALL hormone production since cholesterol is the building block.
- Adequate high quality protein from collagen protein helps with growth and development of an embryo to a healthy baby.
- The coconut oil extract is a concentrated form of coconut oil and optimizes brain function. It's the high octane fuel that the brain prefers.
Do me a solid and forward this email to anyone you know struggling with fertility issues. Invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA