Asparagus with Fried Eggs and Prosciutto
I've been eating this non-stop for the past few days. It's so darn simple, quick, and yummy.
It's got everything you need to nourish your fertility - protein, veggies, and saturated fats.
- 6 stalks asparagus
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Steam trimmed asparagus until fork tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Fry egg until whites are firm. Keep yolks as runny as possible to preserve nutrients.
- Serve the asparagus topped with prosciutto and egg.
Note: Choose prosciutto where ingredients are only ham and salt. Other options are ham and smoked salmon.
Know someone dealing with infertility? Forward this email to her and invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here: http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA