Recipe: Zucchini Hash
DELICIOUS any time of the day! Breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner/dunch, or dinner
EASY to cook. It's a chop and drop (in the pan) recipe.
HEALTHY with lots of good saturated fats for optimal hormone production, protein, and veggies.
PERFECT for improving fertility and overall health!
- 2 organic zucchini, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices bacon (no nitrites or nitrates), sliced
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1/4 organic onion - diced
- 1/2 organic avocado
- handful of organic cilantro or parsley, chopped
- In a pan over medium heat, add the onion and bacon. Stir frequently until bacon is lightly browned.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and cook until a fork can pierce the zucchini (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the pan from heat and spoon out mixture, leaving any extra bacon fat
- Stir into mixture the cilantro or parsley.
- With pan back on medium heat, crack egg directly into bacon fat and fry 2 minutes. Flip over and fry additional 2 minutes (or longer if you desire a more cooked yolk).
- Read label of bacon package. Avoid artificial (& carcinogenic) preservatives like nitrates and nitrites. Instead, buy bacon preserved with salt.
- The runnier the egg yolk, the better because more nutrients are preserved.
Know anyone trying to get pregnant? Invite her to opt-in for daily emails at zenfertility.com/top10.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
For fertility acupuncture appointments in San Diego, call me at (858) 495-0771 or book here:http://juliechang.genbook.com/
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA