In general, we've become more aware of the dangers of over-prescribing them.
However, sometimes they can't be avoided.
Case in point...
Antibiotics are commonly prescribed as part of an IVF cycle.
The problem is that they don't discriminate - killing the bad AND good bacteria.
But the good gut bacteria are needed for fertility because they help absorb nutrients from the foods you eat - so important for improving egg quality!
Making small adjustments in your food choices can promote the good guys.
And, of course, there's a fertility hack...
In my upcoming coaching, we'll cover 2 supplements needed to re-establish fertility friendly levels of beneficial bacteria if you've had antibiotics in the past 2 years. That'll be in the very first webinar.
In successive webinars, we'll also talk about about how some foods can harm or help those little buggers.
If you want in, come hither here before the July 22 deadline.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine - 2018
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA
- Fertility Epigenetics guru in training