My baby girl is somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean when this email goes out. She's almost to Copenhagen where she'll spend the next 3 weeks with her dad's side of the family.
Armed with her laptop, phone, headset, and plenty of snacks, she's all set for the 13 hour flight.
She's been making these summer trips by herself since she was 8yo.
She loves going to Denmark and staying with her grandmother who speaks Danish, English, Italian, French. All fluently. There might be a language or 2 that I'm missing.
The Danes' ease with languages is a bit mind-boggling.
There are many contributing factors...
- they start a 2nd language in 3rd grade
- movies and tv shows are not dubbed but kept in the original language with subtitles
- since Denmark is a small country of 6 million, they love to travel
- massive exposure to American and British tv and other media outlets
They all create an immersive experience to learn a new language, ingraining it into their brain.
That's truly the best way to learn something new, no? To immerse yourself in it.
But it's not limited to language.
It extends to becoming more fertile. Cuz you have to learn what it means to live a healthy lifestyle that fosters fertility. Stuff like the right nutrition, supplements, exercise, and lifestyle choices. The more shifts you make to nurture your fertility, the better your chances at getting pregnant. It's like a Rubik's Cube - the more colors you align, the closer you get to the end goal.
I'll be working on making those shifts with my online fertility group coaching program.
But if you missed out, it's ok. I'll open it up again later this year so stay tuned...
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine - 2018
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA
- Fertility Epigenetics guru in training