As a parent of a pre-teen in public school, it is my honor and duty to pass on my hard earned knowledge from over 20 years of formal education...
...On how to take standardized, multiple choice, timed tests. ;)
My time-tested strategy...
1) Knock out all the questions you can answer quickly. Don't get stuck. Only if you have time, go back to the hard ones.
2) Go with the first answer. Don't try to second guess yourself.
3) If you have absolutely no clue what the answer is, pick the longest answer.
4) If time is running out, use the last few minutes to see if there's one letter that seems to occur more frequently. And bubble in that letter for all unanswered questions. E.g., answer (B) appears more than the other letters so fill in (B) for everything that's not answered.
5) Know what your passing score must be. Shoot for that minimum. Don't aim for 100%. Everything else is gravy. Cuz no one will know. Unless it's the SATs - then you gotta go for the highest score possible.
If you have a child to share this with, you're welcome.
Work smart, not hard.
That's the motto I try to adopt with every aspect of my life. The short-term pain is worth the long-term gain.
And so it is with optimizing fertility.
Yes, it's no fun giving up your favorite foods, stop smoking and the weed, swallowing a gazillion pills, trading the remote and phone for the gym.
It's a radical lifestyle change but that's what might be needed for you to get pregnant.
Cuz the longer you stick with your bad habits, the slower your forward progression towards improving your fertility.
But no worries, implement the weekly tips from my online fertility coaching program and you should see gains fairly quickly. My patients have reported a sharper mind, more energy, better sleep, weight loss, improved immune system - these are all signs you're on the right track.
The doors to the program will blast open in November so don't go anywhere for more info about that!
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA