As promised yesterday, today's a super simple recipe using one of the fertility powerhouse ingredients. Eggs.
This is a very basic recipe with 3 ingredients.
You can have it as is or add whatever else floats your boat.
Recipe: Egg Drop Soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bowl organic chicken or vegetable broth
- Over med-high flame, heat chicken broth to a boil.
- While swirling broth with a spoon, add eggs slowly. Eggs will cook immediately.
- Add salt to taste.
- Optional: sprinkle with chopped green onions, cilantro.
What did I say? Easy peasy chicken sneezy.
As with any recipe, there are definitely ways to amp up the fertility boosting benefits. I'll share those with the peeps in my online GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program.
To join, go here: zenfertility.com/gps
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA