"Optimism is the ability to focus on where we're going, not where we're coming from." - Simon Sinek
How does this apply to you?
Let go of what you consider your past failures.
- your period coming every month. Be grateful that you're still getting them!
- IVFs and IUIs that didn't work. Depending on your age, their success rates are low so you're in the majority and, by no means, are you the exception. In fact, the most successful group (women under 35yo) had a live birth rate of 48.2% using their own eggs with IVF according to SART 2015 National Summary Report. With each older age group, the success rate went down drastically. The oldest age group of women over 42yo had a live birth rate of only 3.2%!
- getting kicked in the gut by your doctors when they say you're too old. Look, you gotta accept the limitations of MDs. They're good at what they do but 99% of MDs aren't trained in how to heal the body with natural methods so don't know the regenerative power you are capable of if given the right information (which I provide in my program).
Create your own invisible shield around your mind. Don't let that stuff prevent you from doing the best you can from this moment on so you can get closer to making your dream of having a healthy baby (even in your 40s or low AMH or high FSH or low ovarian reserve) come true.
No, it's not easy. Managing your emotions is the most difficult thing you can possibly do.
I used to think I was patient until I had my kids. I am tested everyday. And more days than I would like, I lose it.
So no, it's not easy even with the best of intentions and with your utmost commitment.
Managing your emotions so they don't control your thoughts which leads to your actions which then get cemented into habits and ultimately forms your identity is a lifelong process.
That's part of your evolution and your journey.
It's not just about being positive which can sound woo-woo to some. It's about believing that you can be a better person (physically, emotionally, spiritually, and emotionally) and in the process of doing that, what you want will come to you.
For more on how to improve your fertility naturally, go here: zenfertility.com/gps
What are you waiting for? Time's passing and you're not getting any younger...
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA