Asparagus with Fried Eggs and Prosciutto
I forgot how much I love this recipe. So darn simple, quick, and yummy.
It's got everything you need to nourish your fertility - protein, veggies, and saturated fats.
- 6 stalks asparagus
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Steam trimmed asparagus until fork tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Fry egg until whites are firm. Keep yolks as runny as possible to preserve nutrients.
- Serve the asparagus topped with prosciutto and egg.
Note: Choose prosciutto where ingredients are only ham and salt. Other options are ham and smoked salmon.
I'm not a chef but I do know what ingredients to use for optimal fertility. They're all revealed in the GPS (Get Pregnant and Stay pregnant) Fertility program does exactly that: zenfertility.com/gps
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA