Yesterday, I covered the benefits of turmeric when trying to get pregnant.
Below is a stupid simple recipe using turmeric...
Ingredients: (The first 3 ingredients are the base. Everything else is optional. Play around with proportions to your taste.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh, organic turmeric, grated
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup organic almond or coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated (optional)
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla or vanilla extract (optional)
- liquid stevia to taste (optional)
- On low heat, gently warm all ingredients in large enough pot that milk won't boil over (messy!).
- Use a wire whisk or immersion blender to create a foam. Continue to stir until frothy and heated through.
- Stir in stevia to taste.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD: To create an extra frothy latte, pour the contents into a high-speed blender instead of a wire whisk or immersion blender.
Since it's the cold and flu season, try this recipe to relieve sore throat and fever.
I doctor up this recipe with even more fertility-boosting ingredients for my online GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program peeps. Come join in on the fun here - zenfertility.com/gps
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA