It was late last night when my sweet tooth reared its ugly, big azz head - spit dripping from its elongated fangs, forked tongue feverishly searching for that dopamine rush only a good hit of sugar can provide.
So I came up with this combo. Odd but it somehow worked
Mango Avocado Frosty
- 1 cup frozen organic mango chunks
- 1/4 organic avocado
- Soften frozen mango by letting it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or microwaving for 15 seconds.
- Using a hand blender or place mango and avocado in blender, blend the 2 ingredients.
The avocado provides a satisfying creaminess. Avocados are a primo fertility food with their healthy fats.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
My Fertility Top 10 provides a lot of nutrition tips to improve fertility even if you're over 40, diagnosed with poor egg quality, had multiple failed IVF cycles, or recurrent miscarriages: http://zenfertility.com/top10
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA