The number 7 is often considered a lucky number. Maybe cuz it can be seen everywhere.
- 7 days in the week
- 7 colors in the rainbow
- 7 continents
- 7 wonders of the ancient world
- God made the world in six days and rested on the seventh
- 7 heavens in Judaism and the Koran, Islam's holy book
- Yin and Yang combined with the Five Elements is 7
- And probably most importantly to men, James Bond - 007 ;)
- There are so many more!!
But a Russian regional health minister cautions women about having 7 or more sexual partners.
You ready for this?
"If a woman has seven men before the birth of her first child, then that means 100 percent she will be infertile," Vladimir Viktorov, Chuvashia's top health official, said during a February 19 conference.
He continues, "This information is a fact. It's an interesting subject, yes? Everyone's getting worked up now. Think about it."
The 47 year old Viktorov's qualifications? He's a dentist by training.
Given this "fact", I've now decided that a requirement for the Fertility Top10 is that you have had 6 or less sexual partners in your lifetime. So if you've slept with 7 or more men, don't bother going to this link to find out more: zenfertility.com/top10
For those of you new to my email and my sarcasm, I'm TOTALLY kidding. All hos and non-hos invited. ;) As long as you're committed to being your best self.
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA