Honestly, I don't see what the appeal of the Kardashians is. They're not who I want my daughters to emulate. As far as I know, despite their wealth and influence, they're not exactly big on philanthropy.
But I do have deep respect for what they've accomplished in building their brands and as entrepeneurs.
So it was interesting to read about some of Kim Kardashian's principles to success...
- No excuses
- Work hard
- Make time for yourself
- Create a team
Because these principles are just as applicable to you on your fertility journey...
- No excuses - No, it's not fair that you've been dealt the "infertility" card. But it is what it is. That's out of your control. What IS in your control is how you react to your situation. Because that's a choice you consciously make. Do you give up and declare getting pregnant as a lost cause? Or do you make daily consistent efforts to be your best self to change your circumstances?
- Work hard - it takes commitment and hard work to make the necessary changes to take you from where you are to where you want to be i.e. pregnant with a healthy baby
- Make time for yourself - the more you love on yourself, the more your body becomes a welcome home to a baby. A stressed out, anxious, frustrated, and impatient mind begets a chaotic body.
- Create a team - haphazardly piecing together a fertility plan from a blog here or a forum there from your peers will more than likely delay your progress or cause more harm than good because of wrong information. You need the guidance of fertility eggspurts who have seen actual patients. And that's where my Fertility Top10 can help you - http://zenfertility.com/top10
Hawaii, anyone? zenfertility.com/hawaii
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA