I'm a squatter. When I use public toilets, I squat so I don't have to touch the seat, even with disposable toilet paper. What kind of germs may possibly be there creeps me out.
I have this visual of invisible bugs jumping from the seat or toilet water into my hoo-la-la.
Anyway, it got me thinking about something.
We have a bit of this sort of thing in the trying-to-get-pregnant world, too. In fact, just as I might contract a disease without realizing it… I’ve noticed a ho’ bunch of women have been contracting bad habits from online fertility blogs and forums and even their docs.
Here are a few examples of what I’m yapping about:
* Believing your docs who say that using an egg donor is your only option if over 40yo, have low AMH, or high FSH
* Thinking that going into your next IVF cycle with minimal or no preparation in improving your health naturally is going to result in success, especially if you're over 40yo, have low AMH, or high FSH
* Whipping up a "fertility" smoothie every morning thinking it's your holy grail to a pregnancy
* Patting yourself on the back cuz you think that bowl of "healthy" oatmeal and stack of protein bars will improve your fertility
* The list is endless...
All of the above is peer-solicited at best.
Downright harmful at worst.
Screw the uninformed online sources and, yes, even the doctors. You wanna improve your chances naturally? Check out my Fertility Top10 here... http://zenfertility.com/top10
San Diego and Hawaii live workshop info here... zenfertility.com/events
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 18 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA