My kids were stumped by the street names of Oahu during our visit last week. They had a hard time pronouncing names like Likelike, Kamehameha, Kalanianaole, Kahekili,...
The Hawaiian language is one of the oldest still alive today yet its written language is less than 200 years old. Developed by missionaries, written Hawaiian was used to translate the Bible to be taught to the natives. Unfortunately, the westernization of the Hawaiian language led to its near extinction with native speakers accounting for less than 0.1% of the state population in 2001. But alas, that's another bone to chew...
With only 8 consonants, 5 vowels, and even the four basic rules in the Hawaiian language lending themselves to vowels everywhere, like farts of a 13 yo half-Asian kid after inhaling a big bowl of ice cream (ask me how I know)...
- All words end in a vowel.
- Every consonant is followed by at least one vowel.
- Every syllable ends in a vowel.
- Two consonants never appear next to each other.
Just like there are only 4 basic rules to the Hawaiian language, there are only 4 basic rules to improving fertility...
- Eat right
- Sleep 8-9 hours daily
- Exercise regularly (I had to put the regularly in there cuz you know exactly why!)
- Get your mindset right - by far the most difficult of the 4 for you lovely ladies to master
Of course, there's a lot to unpack with each of these 4 basics. But if you can get those under control, I guarantee some of you reading this can get pregnant with what you already know about those 4 areas.
Check out my Fertility Top10 for more: http://zenfertility.com/top10
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 19 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA