He walked out on me and didn't come back...

I got stiffed by a new acupuncture client Monday.  After the treatment, he said he forgot his cash and his credit card didn't have enough funds.  He claimed he would get cash at the ATM but never came back even though he left his driver's license as collateral.  

Getting stiffed professionally was a new experience.  I guess not caring that his junk was flashing at me was a red flag - but that didn't come until the end of the treatment.   

Red flags serve a purpose to give us a heads up to potential danger - physical or emotional.

Often, we tend to ignore the emotional warnings.  In the hopes that the outcome will work in our favor.  

Over time, you learn to heed your gut. Consider that we only use about 10% of our brain on a conscious level.  The other 90% is constantly scanning our internal and external environments for danger.  Those gut instincts come from unconscious surveillance.  And they often lead you in the right direction.

But we can get in trouble if we overthink our instinct.  Thinking out every scenario that might unfold.  

Yes, logic must be a factor.  But you also have to be able to look back at your fertility journey and not regret the decisions you made or choices you passed on.  

Women in their late 30s and 40s feel such a time crunch that some decisions may not always be the best one.  It's best to get a different perspective from a different type of health care provider.  Doctors are inevitably going to tell you that you're running on borrowed time.  But you need to hear from others who have successfully helped women in their 40s, AFTER they've been told how impossible it is to get pregnant with their own eggs.

Someone like me...

Getting pregnant isn't a pipe dream.  It can be a reality but you have to be willing to commit to the process. 

And you need plenty of faith to keep you going.  That faith stems from a gut instinct that you know it's within your capability to get pregnant despite being told your eggs are too old.  

If you have that gut feeling you can do it, I can give you the knowledge on what to actually do to improve your fertility with Fertility Top10.   It's all here: http://zenfertility.com/top10

Julie Chang,
Natural Fertility Eggspurt

The Real Deal:

  • Natural Fertility Coach
  • Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 19 years
  • Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
  • B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA

Show me how to improve my fertility naturally with daily email tips