We all know that learning is a lifelong journey. No one person has all the answers. So I like my teachers to come from all walks of life.
One of the funniest and unexpected teachers is comedian, Chris Rock. In my eyes, he has serious street cred, lending incisive insights to his witty social commentary.
Some of the things I've taken to heart:
- His job as a father is to keep his 2 daughters off the pole. Duly noted by this mother of 2. It's early yet but I think I can accomplish that.
- The problem in relationships isn't that women talk too much. They talk too much as soon as the guy walks in the door. Shut up and get him a piece of chicken when he comes home. I'll keep that in mind. Beer or wine will probably work better in my circles though.
- Men can't go back sexually. You can thank his ex-girlfriends for him asking for any freaky-deaky shenanigans. Cuz according to Chris, once a guy likes something sexually, he's gonna want it again and again. I've already implemented this tactic to ruin an ex's future girlfriends. Wonder if it's working? Thanks, Chris!
My relationship and sex advice isn't so edgy.
They're more along the lines of when's the best baby-making times by looking for certain signs of peak fertility.
It's a lot more vanilla to Chris Rock's spicy dark chocolate teachings.
But they're helpful nonetheless, especially if you've been trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for years. Doesn't matter if it's because of being over 40yo, poor egg quality, low ovarian reserve, low AMH, high FSH, endometriosis, PCOS, unexplained infertility, or multiple failed IVFs.
"The devil is in the details" sometimes.
And those details are available in the Fertility Top10: http://zenfertility.com/top10
Natural Fertility Eggspurt
The Real Deal:
- Natural Fertility Coach
- Licensed Fertility Acupuncturist for 19 years
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, UCLA