TRYING TO GET PREGNANT...BUT NOT SURE IF YOU CAN?
Do one or more of these situations apply to you?
- Your infertility doctor(s) says you're too old to have your own child.
- You're in your late 30s or older and think it might be too late to get pregnant.
- IVF or inseminations have failed repeatedly.
- You've suffered through 2 or more miscarriages in a row.
- You want to do everything you can to improve your chances for having a healthy baby.
What if I told you that it may not be too late and you CAN dramatically improve your chances of getting pregnant naturally?
No egg donors...
Your own biological child
You’ve probably been told by your doctors that egg quality and quantity can’t be changed. After all, we’re born with all the eggs we will have in our lifetime.
However, I’m here to tell you that it CAN be done! I’ve worked with fertility patients since 2000 and have seen many “miracle” stories.
In fact, the oldest patient who got pregnant with my help was 47 years old.
Hi, my name is Julie Chang.
I’m a natural fertility specialist. An "eggspurt", if you will. :)
Optimizing fertility naturally is critical if you've been unsuccessful for years, regardless of how you're trying to get pregnant:
- Inseminations (IUI)
- Donor eggs
- Donated embryos
You CAN get pregnant even if you've been diagnosed with any of the conditions below:
- Advanced maternal age
- Poor egg quality
- Premature ovarian failure (POF)
- Low or diminished ovarian reserve
- Low egg quantity
- Low AMH
- High FSH
- Unexplained infertility
- Irregular menses
- No or infrequent periods
- No ovulation
- Blocked fallopian tubes
Men also can overcome sperm quality issues such as:
- Low sperm count
- Poor Motility
- High abnormal morphology
Most come to me after years of trying and spending tens of thousands of dollars, even hundreds of thousands of dollars...with NO pregnancy.
Many consider me their last resort.
More often than not, these women are told they’re too old to use their own eggs and should consider using donor eggs.
Yet, time and time again, my patients have gotten pregnant.
With my help and guidance, they made better decisions to improve their physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
In doing so, they were creating the right conditions for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
YOU TOO CAN IMPROVE YOUR OWN FERTILITY, EVEN IN YOUR 40s or diagnosed with low AMH, high FSH, low ovarian reserve, poor egg quality, recurrent miscarriages, and/or repeated failed IVF cycles.
After receiving pleas for help from women around the world, I've developed an online coaching program to support you on your fertility journey.
Just like the GPS navigation system on your phone gives you directions to your destination, I provide you guidance so you can reach the goal of having your own baby...no matter where you are in the world.
In fact, I have clients in the U.S., Europe, and Africa.
Let me introduce to you...
The GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program
Designed to give you a comprehensive, holistic approach for improved success with each menstrual cycle or your next IVF, the GPS Fertility Program incorporates the most effective strategies to achieve optimal health of body, mind, and spirit naturally.
What does the Program include?
- Initial in-depth phone consult to evaluate your medical history, review lab tests, assess your individual situation, and create a treatment plan, lasting 45-60 minutes (worth $300)
- 20 minute one-on-one phone consult every 2 weeks to keep you on track, motivated, and improving as quickly as possible. (worth $100)
- We'll cover areas like nutrition, supplements, herbs, home therapies, lifestyle changes, mindset strategies, how to work with your fertility doctor, and anything else that can help boost your fertility.
- As applicable, additional education materials are provided to elaborate further what we discuss on the phone.
- A private, shared Google Drive folder is set up to store files, track, record, and monitor your progress.
- Customized, monthly fertility essentials box with various therapies and tools for a comprehensive, natural approach, including the items below (worth up to $310):
- Acupuncture roller to improve blood flow to ovaries and uterus (worth $25) - note: this is in the first box only
- Two 3-compartment pill containers for morning, afternoon, and evening supplements - 1 for you and 1 for your partner (worth $10) - - note: this is in the first box only
- 1 month's supply of custom Chinese herbs tailored to you (worth $100)
- 1 month's supply of Chinese herbal teas hand selected for you, a different tea each month (worth up to $60)
- 1 month's supply of organic herbs for vaginal steam baths (worth $30)
- 1 month's supply of ear seeds for acupressure with instructions on how to use them (worth $5)
- Gemstone bracelet (worth $20) or complementary essential oil spray (worth $25) to raise your vibrational energy. Depending on your need, each month will be a different product to enhance Fertility, Shift (move from negative to positive), Love, Healing, Joy, Calm, Abundance, Energy, Focus, or Immunity.
- 4 different sexual position cards (worth $5)
- 4 weekly planning sheets to keep you focused, motivated, and moving forward (worth $5)
- Shipping & handling, U.S. and international (worth up to $50)
- direct email and text support from me in between calls, a clinician with over 20 years experience of helping thousands of patients improve their fertility naturally (worth "priceless")
Total monthly value of the GPS (Get Pregnant and Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is up to $715!
What does it cost?
If you've done IVF, you have probably spent $20,000+ per IVF cycle. That means 1 chance of getting pregnant for $20,000 or more!
The GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is only a fraction of the cost of IVF. Yet, it can be the key to your success.
Remember that the total monthly value of the GPS (Get Pregnant and Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is up to $715?
Rest assured, you won't pay anywhere near that. In fact,
The cost of the GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is...
$347 per month
For $347 a month, you will get PERSONALIZED coaching based on your individual situation with a customized box of tools to propel you forward on your fertility journey.
Since this is a program individualized to you and requiring a large investment of my time, I have a few terms and conditions:
- 3 month contract required with payment before initial consult
- You will be automatically charged $347 monthly, starting the 4th month.
- "No shows" of phone consults may be rescheduled but will be charged at full value, in addition to the monthly fee.
- 1 late cancellation of phone consults allowed. Late cancellation is considered less than 24 hours notice. Any additional late cancellations are subject to loss of that appointment and may be rescheduled but will be charged at full value, in addition to the monthly fee.
- No refunds
The GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is for you if:
- you want to do everything you can to get pregnant so you can make the best use of what's left of your fertile time
- you're willing to commit the time (> 3months), focused energy, and prioritize your budget to make the lifestyle changes
- you're confused by the information on the internet and don't know what's best for you
- you're frustrated and stuck as to what to do next
- you know deep in your heart that you can get pregnant but don't know how to get there
- you know that fertility is the result of getting healthier in general and therefore isn't the only goal
- you understand that a comprehensive, holistic approach is needed for your success
If the GPS Fertility Program sounds like it's something you're looking for...
Schedule a free 30 minute phone consult with me. This will allow me to assess your individual situation and see if we're a right fit.
Click the button below to take the first step now.
Because I'm committed to giving my best to clients in my clinic and through the GPS Fertility Program, I can only serve a limited number. Once those slots are filled, you will be on a wait list until space opens.
So hurry while I have room and before the price goes up...
Ready? Set? Click!
- What if I get pregnant within 3 months? Can I get a partial refund?
- Best news EVER! However, even if you get pregnant within 3 months of starting the GPS Fertility Program, there's still work to be done to support the pregnancy and the program will shift to accommodate your new needs. For that reason, no refunds are given. I HIGHLY discourage anyone from stopping the program before the end of the first trimester when miscarriages are most likely to happen. Frankly, it's dangerous to your baby to put in all the work to get pregnant and not follow through DURING pregnancy to ensure his or her health.
- What's your success rate?
- I don't calculate it. How other people do is 100% irrelevant to you. You are your own individual and your circumstances are unique to you and your partner. Your thoughts, feelings, and emotions determine your choices. Those resulting actions shape your future. Can you get pregnant? I won't know until we do our free 30 minute phone consult. If you become a client, will you get pregnant? I don't know. No matter how much you try, there's still an element of magic and the unknown that I can't account for. You'll have to be ok with that uncertainty. If you've been diagnosed with poor egg quality or low ovarian reserve, I'm likely your last hope since modern medicine has no treatment to improve eggs. I'm here to help you but it's up to you if you're ready to take that risk with me.
- How do I know you're legit and not a quack?
- To many, I'm a quack with my "woo woo" ways. I prefer "holistic" as in whole body health - physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental. Because mainstream medicine doesn't serve women in your situation, you need a completely different approach. Working with me requires a leap of faith on your part. That's why I have the free 30 minute phone consult to start with. It's your "first date" with me. :) At that time, we find out if we're right for each other. If we are, you can then decide if you want to "go steady" and commit. If it makes you feel better, my college degree is a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics from UCLA. And a Master's in Traditional Oriental Medicine - graduated summa cum laude. I've had a clinical practice specializing in fertility acupuncture in San Diego since 2000 so I've been doing this a loooong time. And due to my expertise, I've been interviewed a number of times on the local news channels. All the baby pictures on this site are from actual clients, no stock photos!
- What will it be like working with you?
- It'll be an adventure. Challenging, interesting, uncomfortable, and rewarding. I'm going to gently nudge you out of your comfort zone. I'll be there every step of the way to help and pick you up when you falter. You're learning new skills and a new way of thinking so expect to stumble. What you're doing now isn't working. So you've got to change your status quo in order to have any chance of success. And with change comes discomfort. However, if you commit to the process, you will come out of this a better person, no matter the outcome. That I can promise you!
If you're ready now, click the button below to move to the next step...